Ensemble de 3 planches à découper avec poignée
Olive Wood Set of 3 Charcuterie cutting board with handle | Organic Wooden Set of 3 Charcuterie cutting boards with handle :
A beautiful cutting board for Cutting fruits, vegetables, and meat to make barbeque... Our wooden Charcuterie board made from non-productive olive trees is the best kitchen item to help you prepare delicious meals for your Guests. Unlike plastic panels, it is organic and non-harmful to the planet.
Share your love and passion for cooking with our unique Charcuterie cutting board.
- Best Kitchen Charcuterie, use a bottom tray to season or marinate steaks, chops, seafood, chicken, fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Perfect for all everyday cutting board tasks with no countertop mess
- Easily carry your seasoned feast right to the bar-b-q.
- Olive Wood (very resistant Wood)
Unique and Original Design not available in retail stores
All our Chercheterir boards are custom-made and also hand-made. It's not a design you can find anywhere else or in stores. It is the perfect item for you if you want a unique piece of art to add to your kitchen that lets you decorate it and share your cooking skills with others.
A unique and lovely gift for your Friends and Family!
Are you tired of buying ordinary gifts? Want to buy a special gift for your friends or family to express your love for them? Then our Chopping board is the best gift for them.
It is the best cooking or camping in the woods, using natural materials without harming the planet.
Our design is custom, hand-made, and not available in retail stores, making it a wonderful surprise, guaranteed to make them happy.
Charcuterie Cutting Board
Created by nature lovers to nature lovers, our unique, original and high-quality charcuterie board is the perfect way for you and your loved ones to showcase their love for Wood, nature, and food.
- Olive Wood (very resistant wood)
- No glue or chemicals( 100% healthy and food safe)
- Polished with olive oil
- Length : 20 cm + 25 cm + 30 cm (8 inches + 10 inches + 12 inches )
- Hand Wash Only
- Rub it occasionally with olive oil
- Each piece of wood has its structure and texture, which makes each product unique