Hand-made Olive Wood Six Round saucers| Set of 6 Organic Round saucers:
Beautifully shaped and eminently practical for outdoor camping, They will look just stunning in any kitchen.
In every fancy kitchen or restaurant, a beautiful saucer is necessary to serve coffee and tea.
Best design that is organic and non-harmful to the planet, like a plastic Pate under a teacup. Our wooden coaster made from non-productive olive trees is the best kitchen item to serve coffee and tea.
Share your love and passion for coffee and tea with our wooden saucer
- The best Wooden coaster to serve coffee
- The best wooden plate under the teacup to serve tea
- The best wooden saucer to decorate your kitchen
- The best gift idea for mothers day
Unique and Original Design not available in retail stores
All our saucers are custom-made and also hand-made. It's not a design you can find anywhere else or in stores. This is the perfect item for you if you want a unique piece of art to add to your kitchen that lets you decorate it and share your delicious meals.
A unique and lovely gift for your Friends and Family!
Are you tired of buying ordinary gifts? Want to buy a special gift for your friends or family member that loves coffee and camping in the woods? , then our nesting saucers set is the best gift for them. Our design is custom, hand-made, and not available in retail stores, making it a wonderful surprise, guaranteed to make them happy.
Olive Wood saucers
Created by nature lovers to nature lovers, our unique, original, and high-quality plate under teacup is the perfect way for you and your loved ones to showcase their love for Wood, nature
- Olive wooden saucers and utensils are a great investment.
- Completely stained and odor-resistant.
- Long-lasting product.
- Olive wood utensils and saucers are antibacterial, they also add a natural, organic flair to your kitchen.
- serve cola and tea in elegant wares worthy of any home chef.
- Olive Wood (very resistant wood)
- No glue or chemicals( 100% healthy and food safe)
- Polished with olive oil
- Hand Wash Only
- Rub it occasionally with olive oil
- Each piece of wood has its structure and texture, which makes each product unique