Olive Wood Conic mortar
Hand-made Olive Conic Mortar | kitchenware
Beautifully shaped and eminently practical for Grinding herbs and spices
They will look just stunning in any kitchen.
In every fancy kitchen or restaurant, a beautifulconic mortar is necessary for decoration , It has a unique closely fitted design, with smooth action.
Best design that is organic and non-harmful to the planet, Our wooden spoon made from non-productive olive trees is the best stunning kitchen Even if you don't need to grind spices, it looks great and you will marvel at it's beauty.
Share your love and passion for herbs and cooking with our wooden mortar
- The best Wooden mortar helps speed up food preparation and minimize effort
- The best wooden nesting conic mortar
- The best gift idea for mothers day
Unique and Original Design not available in retail stores
All our mortars and pestle are custom-made and also hand-made. It's not a design you can find anywhere else or in stores. This is the perfect item for you if you want a unique piece of art to add to your kitchen that lets you decorate it and share your delicious meals.
A unique and lovely gift for your Friends and Family!
Are you tired of buying ordinary gifts? Want to buy a special gift for your friends or family member that loves food and camping in the woods? , then our conic mortar set is the best gift for them. Our design is custom, hand-made, and not available in retail stores, making it a wonderful surprise, guaranteed to make them happy.
Olive Wood Conic Mortar and pestle
Created by nature lovers to nature lovers, our unique, original, and high-quality Mortar the perfect way for you and your loved ones to showcase their love for Wood, nature, and food
- Olive wooden bowls and utensils are a great investment.
- Completely stained and odor-resistant.
- Long-lasting product.
- Olive wood utensils and mortars are antibacterial, they also add a natural, organic flair to your kitchen.
- Olive Wood (very resistant wood)
- No glue or chemicals( 100% healthy and food safe)
- Polished with olive oil
- Hand Wash Only
- Rub it occasionally with olive oil
- Each piece of wood has its structure and texture, which makes each product unique